Children & Car Accidents

Do you know what to do if your minor child is injured in a car accident? Personal injury cases for minor children contain unique and critical elements that usually necessitate retaining a personal injury attorney. Our office not only handles the minor child’s injury case with the insurance company but also the reduction and settlement of all healthcare liens, the set aside of funds for future medical costs, the appointment of a conservator with the probate court, the setup of the necessary restricted financial accounts to hold the funds until the minor becomes an adult and the subsequent court hearings to terminate the conservatorship and allow the former minor child to obtain the funds. We also handle structured settlements and the purchase of annuities (if desired) to help maximize the financial growth of the funds during the child’s minority. Call Budge Law Firm, PLLC today to speak with an attorney and get your questions answered.
Related Posts
  • Getting Compensated for Medical Bills in Personal Injury Claims Read More
  • Arizona Car Insurance Limits Set to Increase on July 1, 2020 Read More
  • Paying For Medical Bills After An Accident Read More